- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: tocomin-suprabio-tocotrienols-100-mg-ARG-120-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols 100mg Cholesterol Balancer
Tocomin Supra Bio Tocotrienols from Allergy Research is a pure palm mixed tocotrienol complex with 100mg of toctrienol in each capsule, and may help balance cholesterol levels.
Benefits of Tocotrienol
- May lower total blood cholesterol
- May lower LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol
- May reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases
- May reverse artery blockage
- GMP Certified
- 100% not genetically modified
- Concentrated from fresh, virgin red palm oil
Tocotrienols are from the Vitamin E family. They feature a natural ratio of alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.< p>
Suggested Use for Cholesterol Balancing Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols
When using this cholesterol balancing agent as a dietary supplement, adults should take one soft gel two times per day, or as directed by their healthcare professional.
1 softgel contains:
Tocomin SupraBio 20% (non-GMO) 617mg
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-Tocopherol) 40 IU
Natural d-Mixed Tocotrienols 100mg
Plant Squalene 18mg
Phytosterol Complex 9mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, palm oil, decaglycerol monolaurate, glycerin, purified water.
Tocomin SupraBio is a registered trademark of Carotech Inc and protected by US Patent Nos. 5,157,132, 7,544,822 and 6,596,306.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.