Klaire Labs Ther-Biotic Complete Powder Probiotic 100 Billion CFU
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: ther-biotic-complete-powder-probiotic-100-billion-KL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 2.25 Oz
Functions of Probiotic Strains in Ther-Biotic Complete Powder
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic Complete Powder is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health.
Formulated with 100+ billion CFUs per 1/4 teaspoon, Ther-Biotic Complete Powder uses Klaire Labs proprietary InTactic technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults and Children age 12 and over: As a dietary supplement take 1/4 teaspoon daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency.
Servings Per Container: 60
Probiotic Blend (100 billion CFU) 605mg
-Lactobacillus rhamnosus 24.0 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium bifidum 20.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus acidophilus 12.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus casei 10.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus plantarum 8.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus salivarius 8.0 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium longum 4.0 billion CFU
-Streptococcus thermophilus 4.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus bulgaricus 4.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus paracasei 2.0 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium lactis 2.0 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium breve 2.0 billion CFU
Other Ingredients: inulin (from chicory root), inTactic polysaccharide complex.
Made without common allergens (Non-GMO). NO synthetic colors, flavors or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if full-bottle shrink-wrap is broken or missing.