Product Code: tad-plus-GEN-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
TAD+ for Synergistic Adrenal and Stress Support
TAD+ from Seroyal Genestra Brands is formulated with key adrenal support vitamins, minerals herbs and bovine glandular concentrates to help nourish adrenals, promote healthy energy levels and support a balanced, healthy response to stress.
About TAD+ for Adrenal Health:
This supplement features select adrenal support vitamins, herbs and glandular concentrates. Our adrenals may be functioning sub-optimally due to inadequate diet, chronic and everyday stress, environmental toxins, overuse of stimulants like coffee and sugar, lack of sleep and certain health conditions. When the adrenals are stressed we may feel fatigued, depressed, "tired and wired" and irritable, with lowered immune function. Therefore keeping our adrenals nourished is paramount if we want healthy energy, sound sleep and a strong immune system.
- May support normal, healthy metabolism, immune function and wound healing
- May help reduce the effects of stress
- May reduce occasional fatigue
- May help promote healthy energy. No caffeine or stimulants
- May support normal blood sugar levels
- May help reduce symptoms associated with PMS
- May help reduce symptoms associated with allergies
- Contains NO: added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial coloring or flavoring
Use as a dietary supplement to support and maintain adrenal health, promote healthy energy and immune function and help reduce fatigue and the effects of stress.
Adults: Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 166 mg
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 8 mg
- Riboflavin 6.6 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 16.6 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 8 mg
- Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate) 65 mg
- Zinc (zinc aspartate) 8 mg
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Adrenal 175 mg
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Spleen 175 mg
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) Root 15 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root 15 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorder, diabetes, glycosuria, vascular disease, hyperadrenia, hyperthyroidism, bile duct obstruction, acute liver diseases or cancers, septic gall bladder inflammation, intestinal spasm, or an allergy to plants of the Dioscorea family, do not use.
If you have hormone senstive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast or ovarian cancer, as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids, do not use.
As wild yam may increase the risk of thrombosis, do not use if you have protein S deficiency. If you are taking thiazide diurectics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, stimulant laxatives or medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, do not use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have any other medical conditions, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.