BioMatrix Support Mucosa
Product Code: support-mucosa-BIX
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Natural Support for Digestive Tissue Repair
You may have heard that your gut is both your "second brain" and host to approximately 70% of immune system cells. The health of your gut mucosa (tissue lining) is surprisingly important to your overall health and well-being.
The delicate lining of the digestive tract is susceptible to damage by toxins, certain medications, food allergens, parasites, microbes and other irritants.
Damaged mucosa may lead to digestive discomfort, nutrient deficiencies, food sensitivities, inflammatory imbalance in the digestive tract and throughout the body, and may contribute to auto-immune conditions.
Support Mucosa from BioMatrix may help nourish, soothe and restore the intestinal lining with key herbs, amino acids and nutrients, including l-glutamine, DGL licorice, slippery elm bark, milk thistle and turmeric.
About Support Mucosa:
Maintaining a healthy intestinal lining is important for whole-body health. Allergies and mood disorders may all be related to gut health.
This supplement includes the following key ingredients as part of this synergistic intestinal tract support formula:
- l-Glutamine - this amino acid helps fuel intestinal and immune cells and may help restore, repair and strengthen healthy intestinal mucosa
- Deglycyrrhized licorice root - licorice has long been valued for its demulcent - soothing and moistening - properties, which may help calm intestinal issues
- Bromelain - a protein-digesting enzyme found in pineapples, bromelain may help support a healthy internal response and aid digestion
- N-acetyl-D-glucosamine - a component of healthy intestinal mucous, this amino-acid compound may help support microbial balance
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - a sulfur compound that may bind to the gut mucosa to help defend against infectious agents, irritants and damaging free-radicals
- First-Line T Proprietary Blend - this herbal combination may help promote a healthy internal response, liver function, circulation and immune function
- May help nourish the intestinal lining
- May help reduce intestinal issues
- May promote gut tissue repair and integrity
- May alleviate digestive tract discomfort
- May aid nutrient absorption
- May support immune health
- May help defend against harmful microorganisms in the gut
- Contains NO: gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors
Suggested Use for Support Mucosa:
If you're suffering from chronic digestive issues, have just completed a course of antibiotics, are dealing with food sensitivities or immune conditions, your gut mucosa may be in need of repair. This formula offers potent nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy intestinal lining. Order yours now!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, twice daily, 15 minutes before breakfast and lunch. For more specific recommendations, please consult your healthcare professional.
Servings Per Container: 30
Biotin 1,000mcg 3,333%
Quercetin Dihydrate (from Sophora japonica bud) 340mg
Cat's Claw Bark Extract (4:1) 300mg
Sunflower Seed Lecithin 300mg
-(standardized to 20% phosphatidylcholine)
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 160mg
Hawthorn Leaf and Flower Extract 100mg
-(standardized to contain 1.8% vitexin-2-rhamnoside)
Milk Thistle Seed Extract 100mg
-(standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
Eleuthero Root Extract 100mg
-(standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides)
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) 100mg
-(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) 85mg
-(from pineapple stem)
Gamma Oryzanol 85mg
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer or inner neck seals are damaged or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.