MyChelle Dermaceuticals Sun Shield Liquid SPF 50 Non-Tinted
Brand: MyChelle Dermaceuticals
Product Code: sun-shield-liquid-non-tinted-spf-50-MCD
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Sun Shield Liquid SPF 50 from MyChelle is a non-tinted, 100% mineral sun screen for maximum UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection.
- 100% mineral sun screen for maximum UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection.
- Silky, sheer formula blends weightlessly and seamlessly
- Wear alone or use as a sheer primer under foundation to create a smooth, matte finish.
- Oil-free and recommended for all skin types.
- Matte Finish
- Reef Safe
- Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- For body and face.
- Shake well before use.
- For daily use, apply to clean, dry skin and allow to absorb completely before applying make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming or sweating and at least every 2 hours.
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- For use on children 6 months and older.
- Active Ingredient:
- Zinc Oxide - 20.5%
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Bentonite, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Diheptyl Succinate, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Jojoba Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Water
- All MyChelle Dermaceuticals products are Vegetarian, Cruelty-free, and Free of Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances and Colors, Petroleum, GMOs, and Gluten.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.