Dr. Mercola SpiruGreen Superfood for Cats & Dogs
Brand: Dr. Mercola
Product Code: spirugreen-for-cats-and-dogs-DRM-180-tblts
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Support Your Healthy Pets with SpiruGreen Superfood for Cats & Dogs
If you're looking for a supplement that supports the health of your dogs or cats, Dr. Mercola has the ideal option. SpiruGreen Superfood for Cats & Dogs provides healthy doses of spirulina to support your pet's immune system and eye and skin health.
May provide support for the following:
- Optimal health, longevity, and immunity for cats and dogs
- Vibrant, natural colors in plumage and fur
- Joint and muscle recovery after exercise and competitive animals like horses and sled dogs
- Normalized cardiovascular health
Spirulina may support the health of your pets in the following ways:
- It supports a stronger, healthier immune system
- It supports a healthy coat and healthy skin
- It also promotes healthy flexibility and movement, especially in aging animals
SpiruGreen Superfood for Cats & Dogs from Dr. Mercola is the ideal superfood diet for your pets. With nutrient-dense spirulina, and microalgae, your pets will get what they need to be healthy and happy--even as they age.
Give it a try today!
- Administer orally, once or twice per day.
- Animal Type / Amount :
- Cats (2+ lbs): 500 mg 1 Tablet
- Toy Breed Dogs (up tp 14 lbs): 500 mg 1 Tablet
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs): 750mg 1.5 Tablet
- Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs): 1g 2 Tablets
- Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs): 1.5g 3 Tablets
- Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs): 2g 4 Tablets
- Active Ingredients Per 1 Tablet (500 mg):
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 485 mg
- Microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) 15 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
For use in cats and dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.