Metabolic Maintenance Spectrum Awakenings
Brand: Metabolic Maintenance
Product Code: spectrum-awakenings-MTM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Servings
Slow Your Nervous System with Spectrum Awakening
When it comes to being on the autism spectrum, there are a number of nutrients that are prescribed to help address an overactive nervous system. If you've been looking for a supplement that contains all of them, Metabolic Maintenance Spectrum Awakening may be just what you need.
- Spectrum Awakening contains amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that are typically used by people with autism
- It supports an increase in your body's production of GABA, serotonin, and melatonin
- Egg-free, Gluten-free, Free of Nuts, Dairy-free.
Spectrum Awakening may help address the following:
- Nervous system hyperactivity
- Delayed speech
Make the choice to help calm your nervous system, get deeper, more restful sleep, and feel less anxious. Start using Metabolic Maintenance Spectrum Awakening today and see the difference it can make. Order yours today!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Two (2) scoops per day in divided doses of 1 scoop each, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not take with food containing protein. Can be mixed with juices or carbohydrates.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (2.3 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate) 25 mg
- Folate (1,000 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt) 1,667 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Glycinate) 30 mg
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutryric Acid) 750 mg
- Glycine 272 mg
- Taurine 250 mg
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) 200 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan 50 mg
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place.