Carlson Labs Solar D Gems 2000 IU Vitamin D3 Omega-3
Brand: Carlson Labs
Product Code: solar-d-gems-2000-iu-vitamin-d3-omega-3-CL-360-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 360 Softgels
Carlson Solar D Gems provides Vitamin D3 plus 115mg of wild caught, sustainably sourced omega-3s, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. Vitamin D is a superstar nutrient linked to many health benefits. What makes it so unique is that it's a vitamin you can get through food and also a hormone your body makes from the sun. Despite the multiple ways of getting vitamin D, many are still deficient due to changing seasons, sunscreen, skin color, age, and sun protection.
- Promotes bone health and immune function
- Provides 2,000 IU (50mcg) of vitamin D3 + 115mg of omega-3s
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced
- Natural lemon-flavored soft gels
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Adults: Take one soft gel daily at mealtime.
- Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) (from cod liver oil) 27 mcg RAE
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU) 50 mcg
- -from cod liver oil and cholecalciferol concentrate
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha tocopherol) 0.67 mg
- Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 500 mg
- -Total Omega-3s 115 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 50 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 42 mg
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel Shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor.
Contains fish (cod).
Gluten-free with No Artificial Preservatives.
Potency and quality guaranteed. This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories. It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.