Integrative Therapeutics Similase Digestive Enzymes
Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
Product Code: similase-digestive-enzymes-INT-180-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
Maintain Complete Digestion with Similase
When the foods you eat are completely broken down, your body is able to get the most nutrition from them. Fats, carbohydrates, and proteins are some of the hardest nutrients to break down, and if you've been looking for a supplement that may be able to help, Integrative Therapeutics offers a great option.
Similase contains plant-based enzymes that provide comprehensive digestive support so your body can properly digest all types of nutrients to help you maintain optimal health.
- It's a potent and 100% vegetarian source of beneficial digestive enzymes
- It provides superior support for the proper digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats so you can get the most nutrition from the foods you eat
- It also provides optimal support for the relief of occasional bloating, indigestion, and gas
The enzymes in Similase provide optimal benefit under all gastrointestinal pH conditions, making it the ideal digestion support supplement for those of every age, digestive function, and pH balance. It comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule and should be taken before every meal for optimal digestive benefit.
Similase contains absolutely none of the following:
- Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Dairy products
- Ingredients that are of animal origin
Help your body fully digest the foods you eat. Similase from Integrative Therapeutics supports the optimal breakdown of proteins, fats, and carbs for optimal nutritional value. Give it a try today!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Take 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal, up to 3 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Microbial Enzymes 740 mg
- -USP (pH 6.8) (Assay Method) 21,288 USP
- -FCC (pH 4.8) (Assay Method) 31,932 DU
- -FCC (pH 4.6) (Assay Method) 31,932 DP
- Protease I, II, III, IV:
- -USP (pH 7.5) (Assay Method) 31,394 USP
- -FCC (pH 7.0) (Assay Method) 56,653 PC
- -FCC (pH 4.7) (Assay Method) 82,000 HUT
- Lactase I, II:
- -FCC III (pH 4.5) (Assay Method) 1,600 ALU
- Lipase I, II:
- -FCC III (pH 6.5) (Assay Method) 2,200 FIP
- Cellulase I, II:
- -FCC (pH 4.5) (Assay Method) 350 CU
- Sucrase (Invertase):
- -FCC (pH 4.6) (Assay Method) 936 SU
- -Phytic Acid (pH 6.0) (Assay Method) 1.7 FTU
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present.
Keep out of reach of children.