Health Concerns Serramend Serratiopeptidase Enzyme
- Brand: Health Concerns
- Product Code: serramend-serratiopeptidase-enzyme-HLC
- Servings per Container: 180
- Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Serramend from Health Concerns contains serratiopeptidase also known as serrapeptase; a naturally occurring proteolytic enzyme used for many conditions including traumatic injury, post-operative swelling, ear, nose and throat conditions, wrist problems, breast engorgement, and venous issues.
- Supports the breakdown of fibrin (fibrinolysis)
- Addresses chronic lung, and ear, nose and throat issues
- Helps with scar tissue and speeds the recovery response through proteolytic activity
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 capsule contains:
Serratiopeptidase 10 mg
---(not less than 2,000 units per mg)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, gelatin.
Adults: Take one to two capsules 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
This product is not intended for use by pregnant women. Keep out of the reach of children.