Hylands Seasonal Allergy Relief
Product Code: seasonal-allergy-relief-HYL
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Support Your Health with Seasonal Allergy Relief
Seasonal Allergy Relief from Hylands is a homeopathic formula that seeks to offer temporary relief from seasonal health challenges. Homeopathy is a practice that developed in 19th century Europe. Based on the idea that “like cures like,” homeopathy uses highly diluted active ingredients to support various health issues.
This formula includes Allium Cepa 6X HPUS (HPUS refers to the fact that the active ingredients are in the official Pharmacopoeia of the United States), Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS, Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X HPUS, Luffa Operculata 12X HPUS, Galphimia Glauca 12x HPUS, and Nux Vomica 6X HPUS. It also seeks to offer support for the respiratory and sinus systems.
Seasonal Allergy Relief Product Details
- Homeopathic formula
- May offer temporary relief from occasional seasonal health challenges
- Supports respiratory system health
- Promotes sinus health
- Uses highly diluted active ingredients
- Contains lactose
If you’re looking for temporary relief from seasonal health challenges, try a homeopathic formula like Seasonal Allergy Relief from Hylands.
Adults and children over 12: Dissolve 1 to 2 tablets under the tongue every 4 hours or as needed.
- Active Ingredients / Purposes:
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: hay fever, watery eyes
- Galphimia Glauca 12X HPUS: sneezing, runny nose
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X HPUS: sinus pain
- Luffa Operculata 12X HPUS: sinus pain, headache
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: sneezing, itchy eyes
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS: itchy nose & throat
- ---(0.0000016% Alkaloids, calculated)
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Acacia Gum, Lactose.
- "HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Ask doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than seven days or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.