Jarrow Formulas SAMe 400 Mg
Brand: Jarrow Formulas
Product Code: same-400-mg-JRF-60-tblts
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
A Full-Potency SAM-e Supplement
S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e) is a natural compound found throughout the body. It plays a major role in cellular metabolism and function. SAM-e may promote a healthy internal response to swelling, irritation and pain. It is also a methyl donor. SAM-e levels decline with age and poor nutrition. People take SAM-e in supplement form to support liver, brain and joint health.
Jarrow Formulas offers a natural supplement called SAM-e 400mg that seeks to promote joint strength, liver detox, healthy mood and brain function.
- A dietary supplement
- Net yield of 400mg SAM-e per tablet
- Seeks to promote joint strength, liver detox and brain function
- Foil blister packs
- Gluten free
- 60 enteric-coated tablets
This supplement is naturally made with microbiological fermentation. It is free of wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts and tree nuts. Suggested use is to take one tablet per day on an empty stomach or as directed by a healthcare professional. Use with Jarrow Formulas' JarroSil® for best results.
If you're looking for a natural supplement that seeks to promote joint strength, liver detox and brain function, check into Jarrow Formulas' SAM-e 400mg. Order online today!
Adults: Take 1 tablet per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified health consultant.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
S-Adenosyl Methionine 400mg
-(from 800mg of SAM-e tosylate disulfate)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose (hypromellose acetate succicinate, stearic acid [vegetable source], triethyl citrate, and riboflavin), glyceryl behenate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, mannitol, and sodium starch glycolate.
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts. Vegetarian/Vegan.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with Parkinson's disease, bipolar disorder or manic depression should not use SAM-e.
- Individuals using prescribed medications such as antidepressants, including Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and MAO Inhibitors should consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- May cause gastrointestinal upset in some persons. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
EnteroGuard® is a proprietary cellulose-based, food-grade, pH-sensitive enteric coating that resists stomach acid and disintegrates in the less acidic pH of the upper intestines, where the SAMe is made available for absorption.