Natures Way Sambucus Alpha CF FluCare Syrup
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: sambucus-alpha-cf-flucare-syrup-NWA
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Nature's Way Sambucus Alpha CF Multi-Symptom FluCare provides homeopathic support for relief of common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose.
- Homeopathic support for relief of chills/fever, hoarseness, stuffy nose, congestion, runny nose, minor aches/pains, cough, sneezing, headache, sore throat
- With Elderberry
- 99.4% alcohol-free
- Non-drowsy formula, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, No artificial colors
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms. Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older - Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) four times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age - Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily
- Children under 6 years of age - Consult a physician
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X / Pain reliever and fever reducer
- Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X / Cough suppressant
- Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorous 6X / Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat
- Ipecacuanha 3X / Nasal decongestant
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, elderberry extract, ethyl alcohol, fructose, glycerin, lactose monohydrate, natural flavor, purified water.
Vegetarian. Gluten-free. No artificial colors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days, fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days, cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contract a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.