- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: rosehip-carrier-oil-extra-virgin-PL-4-oz
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Plant Therapy's Extra Virgin Rosehip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa) is prized for its ability to make dry or aging skin more radiant. It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E and promotes collagen and elastin levels and assists with cell regeneration.
- Excellent for dry, irritated or weathered skin
- Excellent for reducing the appearance of scars
- Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E
- Increases elastin and collagen levels and assists with cell regeneration
- Botanical Name: Rosa rubiginosa
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from the highest quality rosehip seeds.
- Aromatic Scent: Rosehip Oil has a distinct earthy, nutty aroma.
- Consistency: Typical of many carrier oils.
Rosehip is a "dry" oil, meaning it absorbs immediately into the skin and won't leave a greasy residue. Rosehip Oil is a key ingredient in creams, lotions, massage oil, face oil, and body oils.
Extra Virgin Rosehip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa)
At 100% strength, combined with Helichrysum italicum essential oil at 5% dilution, it is useful in reducing the appearance of scars. In other products, such as a moisturizer or in lotions or balms, it is best added at a concentration of 5 to10%.
Rosehip Oil has a fairly short shelf life of 6-9 months. Refrigeration after opening is highly recommended. In high concentrations, Rosehip Oil may aggravate oily skin and will stain linens and clothing.