- Brand: Hylands
- Product Code: rest-HYL
- Servings per Container: 50
- Quantity per Container: 50 Tablets
Hyland's Rest provides homeopathic support for temporarily relieving the symptoms of occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, irritability, anxiousness, nervousness, wakefulness and difficulty falling to sleep due to stress.
- Eases the symptoms of occasional sleeplessness gently, without the morning grogginess associated with traditional sleep aids.
- Supports relief of the stressful symptoms that make it difficult to fall asleep, while also easing wakefulness helping you fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Can be taken before bed to help you wind down from your day and gently ease into sleep.
- Can also be taken upon waking during the night to help put you back to sleep, without the fear of a groggy morning.
- Non-habit forming
- Lifts the fogginess associated with fatigue without the anxiousness and jitters of coffee and energy drinks.
Put your occasional sleepless nights to bed with Hyland's Rest, a natural way to relieve the anxiousness, nervousness and restlessness that can make falling asleep difficult.
Argentum Nitricum 6X HPUS
Causticum 6X HPUS
Chamomilla 3X HPUS
Cocculus 12X HPUS
Natrum Muriaticum 12X HPUS
Phosphorus 12X HPUS
Valeriana 6X HPUS
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Inactive ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets under tongue 1/2 hour to 1 hour before retiring.
Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 to 2 tablets under tongue 1/2 hour to 1 hour before retiring.
As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not use more than directed or if you have a known allergy to any ingredient in this product. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.