Natures Way Remifemin Good Night
- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: remifemin-good-night-NWA
- Servings per Container: 21
- Quantity per Container: 21 Tablets
- Completely hormone free, without the plant-based estrogens that can affect breast and uterine cell growth
- Clinically shown to support reducing hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, and mood swings associated with menopause*
- Improves the quality of sleep in women with menopausal symptoms, which can cause occasional sleeplessness*
- Provides restful, refreshing sleep, with no morning grogginess, and non-habit forming ingredients*
Remifemin may provide relief for a 70% reduction of hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings and occasional sleeplessness and anxiety.* In fact, over 15 clinical studies show it is a useful alternative to HRT for the treatment of menopausal symptoms, thanks to its completely estrogen-free RemiSure black cohosh.*
Because menopause symptoms can rob you of good sleep, its important to find a non-habit forming natural sleep support to help you greet each new day feeling refreshed! This formula combines the #1 OB/GYN recommended black cohosh extract with relaxing herbs, including valerian, lemon balm and hops.*
This herbal sleep blend may provide 88% improvement in sleep, including falling asleep, staying asleep, quality of sleep and occasional restlessness.* It is also non-habit forming and clinically shown to gently support your bodys own long-term sleep patterns.*
1 tablet contains:
Restful Sleep Blend 286mg
---Valerian root extract, lemon balm leaf extract and hops strobile extract
RemiSure Dry Extract 5mg
---equivalent to 42mg Black Cohosh (root/rhizome)
Other Ingredients: cellulose, hypromellose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide color, soy lecithin, spirulina color, and carnauba wax.
Contains NO: hormones.
Adults: Take 1 tablet one hour before bedtime with water. Best results with ongoing use up to 6 months. Do not take with other Cimicifuga (black cohosh) containing products concurrently.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a history of liver disease or are taking prescription drugs. Do not use if pregnant, considering pregnancy, or nursing. For a few consumers, gastrointestinal discomfort or allergic reactions may occur but should not be persistent. If you observe these or other side effects, discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner. May impair your ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Due to additive sedative effect, avoid using with alcohol.