Solaray Reacta-C 500 Mg
Product Code: reacta-c-500-mg-SLR-120-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Potent, Gentle, Fast-Acting Immune Support with Reacta-C:
Reacta-C from Solaray is features a patent-pending blend of reacted Vitamin C with natural bioflavonoids and immune-boosting indole-3-carbinol. This unique Vitamin C complex is non-acidic, gentle on the digestive system, fast-acting and long lasting for optimal natural immune support.
All vitamin Cs are not created equal. Some forms of vitamin C can cause digestive distress in some people and others are not well absorbed. This C complex features a gentler form of vitamin C (strontium calcium ascorbate with L-threonate) enriched with bioflavonoids, natural plant pigments found in vitamin C-rich foods, that may aid the body's utilization and absorption of this crucial nutrient. The brain and adrenals are especially dependent on this vitamin for normal functioning.
- 500mg of Vitamin C per capsule
- Strontium Calcium Ascorbate - non-acidic, easier on the stomach, may be better absorbed and utilized by the body
- Helps reduce free-radical damage from everyday stressors and toxins
- May promote normal collagen production
- Includes Indole-3-carbinol - found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower and broccoli, this nutrient may offer potent antioxidant support for normal, healthy immune function
- Vitamin C support base - Herperidin, rutin and acerola cherry are natural bioflavonoids that may promote vitamin C absorption, and have natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
Vitamin C 500mg 556%
-(as Strontium Ascorbate and Calcium Ascorbate as Reacta-C)
Bioflavonoid Concentrate (from Citrus) 200mg
Vitamin C Support Base 25mg
-Hesperidin Concentrate, Rutin Concentrate, Acerola Cherry, Indole-3-Carbinol
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium L-Threonate and Silica.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.