Garden of Life Raw Organics Super Omega-3 Flax Seed
- Brand: Garden of Life
- Product Code: raw-organics-super-omega-3-flax-seed-GOL
- Servings per Container: 28
- Quantity per Container: 14 Oz
Cold Milled Nutrition
Pack some real nutrients into your diet with 100% Organic Golden Flaxseed. You'll be adding Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans for antioxidants, and beneficial fiber.
Golden flaxseeds are the most concentrated source of lignans on earth. The antioxidant-effect of lignans can fight free radicals, and can be beneficial to the health of your heart, breasts, prostate, digestive system and much more!
Every serving of Garden of Life's flax seeds contains three grams of Omega-3s as well as one gram of Omeg-6 and one gram of Omega-9 fatty acids.
- Premium, whole, Organic Golden Flaxseed
- Good source of Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Contains 98mg of Antioxidant Lignans per serving
- Contains 4 grams of fiber per serving
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports heart, breast and brain health
- May help balance hormones
- Promotes healthy hair and skin
- Non-GMO and Certified Organic
- Gluten-free and Vegan
- Made in America
Family farms grow these flaxseeds with top-quality soil in North Dakota. These farmers have been harvesting flax for generations. It is specifically grown for Garden of Life, which provides the farmers with a guaranteed contract and fair wages.
The flaxseed goes through a five-step cleansing process to gently filter out impurities. It is also cold-milled to unlock health benefits and preserve nutritional value while avoiding the possibility of rancidity.
The result is a fresh and pure product you will love. Try Garden of Life's 100% Organic Flaxseed today!
Servings (14g) per container: 28
2 tablespoons (14g) contains:
Total Fat 6g
---Saturated Fat 0g
---Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
---Dietary Fiber 3g
---Total Sugars 0g
Ingredients: Real Cold Milled Premium Organic Golden Flax.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, preservatives. Kosher, USDA Certified Organic.
Tastes great sprinkled on salads, cereal, yogurt or smoothies.
Best if refrigerated after opening.