Bioclinic Naturals R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 Mg
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: r-alpha-lipoic-acid-100-mg-BCN
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Bioclinic Naturals R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid is the R-isomer of Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), which is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and mitochondrial nutrient.
R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a cofactor for mitochondrial enzymes and a substrate for glutathione reductase, it participates in the citric acid cycle and ATP production, and recycles other antioxidants, including vitamins C, E, CoQ10, and glutathione.
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- This form allows far longer bioavailability than the regular "S" form of alpha-lipoic acid
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- GMO-free, gluten-free
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 capsule 2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Servng:
- Sodium 15 mg
- R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, have a medical condition or are anticipating surgery, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.