- Brand: NutraMedix
- Product Code: quina-NTX
- Servings per Container: 20
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Quina from NutraMedix has been used for centuries in South America and may have microbial defense properties.
- May have microbial defense properties
- Proprietary whole herb extraction process - Highly bioavailable liquid for improved absorption.
- NutraMedix products are sourced from nature's richest botanical resources, primarily Peru and the Amazon Rainforest.
Over 20 Years of Nutraceutical Innovation - Founded in 1993, Nutramedix supplies highly bioavailable nutritional supplements to healthcare professionals and consumers. A majority of Nutramedix profits are donated to charitable organizations.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Servings (30 drops) per container: 20
30 drops contains:
Calisaya bark extract 1.5 mL
Other Ingredients: mineral water, ethanol (20-24%).
Adults: Shake well before each use. Put 1 to 30 drops in 4 ounces of water and wait one minute before drinking. Start with 1 drop twice daily (30 minutes before meals) increasing slowly up to 30 drops twice daily or as directed by a physician.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. Stop if adverse reactions develop. Keep out of the reach of children.