Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics Multivitamin
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: puregenomics-multivitamin-PEC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Multivitamin/mineral complex targeting common genetic polymorphisms*
- Men and women ages 18 and over
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800mcg of Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Offers 1,000 iu vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity*
- Convenient one capsule per-day dosing
- B vitamins support healthy methylation*
- Enhanced choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function*
- Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function*
- Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Servings Per Container: 60
Vitamin A 1,125mcg
-(as vitamin A acetate and 27% beta carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 25mcg (1,000 i.u.)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 20mg
Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 60mcg
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3mg
-[as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)]
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg
Vitamin B6 4mg
-[as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)]
Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 1,333mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 1,000mcg
-(as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 25mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70mcg
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200mcg
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75mcg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 20mcg
Benfopure benfotiamine 3mg
Boron (as boron glycinate) 1mg
FloraGLO lutein 3mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water), trimagnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store sealed in a cool, dry area.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.