Argentyn 23 Professional Silver First Aid Gel
- Brand: Argentyn 23
- Product Code: professional-silver-first-aid-gel-ARGT-2-oz
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Argentyn 23 Professional Silver First Aid Gel from Natural Immunogenics is a topical homeopathic first aid product.
Works in 4 ways to support fast care of minor wounds:
- Reduces Topical Pain: provides support for reducing pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations
- Calms Skin Swelling: provides support for reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds
- Fights Minor Skin Infection: helps support the body to keep minor skin infection at bay, allowing minor wounds to heal quickly
- Promotes Recovery of the Skin: May help skin recover faster from all kinds of minor wounds
- Kid-Friendly: Sting-free formula reduces topical pain, does not add to it (with adult supervision)
- Safety: Homeopathy has no known side effects
- Clean and Pure: No synthetic preservatives
- Non-Greasy, Transparent and Odorless: You will hardly know it's there
Argentyn 23 supports relieving:
- Stiffness and pain from minor wounds
- Minor Burns
- Ulcerations (minor cuts and scrapes)
- Bug Bites
- Skin eruptions from acne, eczema or infection
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Argentum metallicum (Metallic silver) 10X, 20X, 30X HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: silver hydrosol, carbopol, sodium hydroxide.
HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially a part of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
For external use only. Clean affected area. Apply a liberal, consistent layer of First Aid Gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms.
For external use only. As a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns. Keep out of the reach of children. Adult supervision required. Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.