Xymogen ProbioMax Plus DF
Product Code: probiomax-plus-df-XYM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Pack(s)
ProbioMax Plus DF from Xymogen is an ideal combination of ingredients for individuals seeking a well-rounded supplement to address intestinal ecology, cellular health, and immunity. It features well-researched probiotic strains; Saccharomyces boulardii, a non-pathogenic yeast; and arabinogalactan, a prebiotic. By combining these ingredients, the individual benefits of each component can be complemented by the mechanisms of the others.
- Maintains Healthy Intestinal Microecology, Neutralizes Certain Bacterial Toxins
- Supports Balance of Healthy Intestinal Flora
- Supports the Natural Immune Response
- Supports Bowel Regularity
- Enhances Integrity of Mucosa and Enzymatic Activity of the Intestinal Cells
- Positively Affects the Production of Cytokines
- All Xymogen formulas meet or exceed cGMP quality standards
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Dissolve the contents of one stick pack in 1–2 oz pure water and consume one to three times daily, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Stick Pack (about 2.3 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- -Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
- Arabinogalactan (from Larix laricina)(heartwood) 1.5 g
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- 500 mg (10 Billion CFU†)
- Proprietary Blend 174 mg (15 Billion CFU)
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®
- -Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05™
- -Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115®
- HOWARU® Bifido (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019®) 50 mg (15 Billion CFU†)
Other Ingredients: Silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use, especially if you have severe immune suppression. Individuals taking antifungal or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if stick pack is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.