Priority One Priority Lipo
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: priority-lipo-PRTO
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Priority Lipo from Priority One nourishes already healthy liver function with the support of ayurvedic herbs. This vegetarian formula utilizes lipotropic nutrients and herbs to support the normal elimination of undesirable compounds from the body, while promoting healthy lipid metabolism.
- Nourishes already healthy liver function with the support of ayurvedic herbs.
- Supports normal elimination of undesirable compounds from the body
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- GMP Certified.
- Non-GMO and vegetarian
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 4 capsules daily or as directed by your physician.
- Serving Size: Four (4) Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin 13-6 (as pyridoxine hcl) 80 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate/oxide) 12 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 600 mg
- DL-Methionine 600 mg
- Inositol 600 mg
- Dandelion (root) (extract 10:1) (Taraxacum officinale) 32mg
- Celandine (aerial herb) (Chelidonium majus) 152 mg
- Barberry (root bark) (extract 4:1) (Berberis vulgaris) 76 mg
- Beet (root)(Beta vulgaris) 152 mg
- Green Tea (leaf) (60% Polyphenols, 30% Catechins) 152 mg
- Radish (root) (extract 4:1) (Raphanus sativus) 152 mg
- Neem (leaf) (extract 10:1) (Azadirachta indica) 52 mg
- Milk Thistle (seed) (extract 80% silymarin) (Silybum marianum) 152 mg
- Indian Tinospora (stem extract 10:1) (Tinospora cardifolia) 52 mg
- Picrorhiza kurroa (root) (extract10:1) 52 mg
- Boerhavia diffusa (root) (extract 10:1) 52 mg
Other Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water).
Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) and Phthalate Free.
Contains barberry which should not be ingested by pregnant or lactating women.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry temperature.
Keep container closed tightly.