Pure Encapsulations PreNatal Nutrients
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: prenatal-nutrients-PEC-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Best when combined with EPA/DHA essentials.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2,400 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 70 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 12 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.6 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.2 mg
- Folate 1,667 mcg DFE (600 mcg L-5-MTHF; 400 mcg)
- -as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.6 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 6 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 200 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 27 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 80 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin) 450 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free & Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.