Seeking Health Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free
- Brand: Seeking Health
- Product Code: prenatal-essentials-methyl-free-SKH
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Seeking Health Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free is a concise, yet powerful prenatal multivitamin that contains no methylated nutrients to support those who are sensitive to them. This formula is perfect for those who do not need a comprehensive prenatal vitamin, and just want the basic nutrients that are needed for a healthy pregnancy, and nothing more.
- Supports healthy spinal and brain development
- Supports genetic development
- Supports vision
- Supports bone growth and development
- Immune system support
- Great for those sensitive to methyl nutrients
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Prenatal Essentials Methyl Free is a synergistic prenatal vitamin that helps the body to grow and develop a healthy fetus. The following key nutrients make this the perfect prenatal multivitamin to support your healthy pregnancy:
- Folate - Contains bioavailable, non-methylated folate in the form of folinic acid. This form supports optimal methylation processes and genetic development while still being suitable for those sensitive to methyl groups.
- Vitamin B12 - Folate needs vitamin B12 to properly transport methyl groups through the methionine cycle. The forms of B12 contained in this formula can convert to methylcobalamin in the body and are provided as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- Vitamin A - Needed for adequate vision, mucus membranes, and immune support. Vitamin A is provided as both the precursor to vitamin A, beta carotene, and as the bioavailable form, retinyl palmitate to support those who may have trouble converting beta carotene into its active form.
- Vitamin B6 - Supports healthy digestion and stomach comfort for occasional nausea, and is provided in this formula as its active form, P-5-P.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin - Derived from Tagetes erecta L. flower extract for your baby's optimal eye and vision development.
- Chelated minerals - Calcium and magnesium are included in forms that the body recognizes and utilizes for optimal absorption.
- Free of iron - Iron competes with calcium absorption and many women do not need to supplement with it. If you need iron, consider Seeking Health's Optimal Iron Chewable and consume 2 hours separately from your Prenatal Essentials formula for optimal absorption.
- Free from methyl donors - To support those sensitive to methyl groups, this product is free from methylated
2 capsules contain:
Vitamin A 1,500mcg RAE 115%
---(as beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg 83%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25mcg (1,000 IU) 167%
Vitamin E 50mg 263%
---(as Novatol d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)
Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) 5mg 357%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 10mg 625%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 25mg 139%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 15mg 750%
Folate (as calcium folinate) 1,360mcg DFE (800mcg) 227%
Vitamin B12 100mcg 3,571%
---(as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin)
Biotin 150mcg 429%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 20mg 286%
Calcium (as Dicalcium Malate) 100mg 8%
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 220mcg 76%
Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate) 100mg 25%
Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 13mg 100%
Selenium (as SelenoExcell High Selenium Yeast) 50mcg 71%
Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 0.75mg 58%
Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 2mg 77%
Chromium 100mcg 222%
---(as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50mcg 100%
Boron (as Bororganic Glycine) 1mg
Lutein (from marigold extract) 1mg
Zeaxanthin (from marigold extract) 1mg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 100mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and L-leucine.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMO, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
Adults: Take two capsules daily, with a meal, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.