Thorne Research Prenatal DHA
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: prenatal-dha-THR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Gel Capsules
Thorne Research Prenatal DHA supports mom and baby during pregnancy and through nursing with omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, which support healthy pregnancy and development of baby's brain and nervous system.
DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for the development of a healthy brain, as well as nerves and eyes. DHA is especially important for healthy fetal and infant development, accumulating in a baby's developing brain primarily during the third trimester of pregnancy through the first two years of life. DHA supports a healthy pregnancy as well.
- Provides nutritional support for a healthy pregnancy
- Supports memory and mood - before, during, and after pregnancy
- Promotes normal fetal brain and nervous system development
- Supports metabolism by helping to maintain a healthy insulin response
- Promotes DHA levels in breast milk to support baby's growth and development
- Supports immune function
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy heart function
- Rosemary, mint, and mixed tocopherols help reduce fish burps and are gentle on the stomach for mothers who experience pregnancy-related nausea
- Tested for more than 250 environmental contaminants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, and PCBs
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Fat 1g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil) 960mg
-DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 650mg
-EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 200mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (bovine), glycerin (vegetable source), and purified water gelcap, mint flavor, Antioxidant Blend (vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract).
Contains ingredients derived from fish and/or shellfish (fish oil = anchovy, sardine, squid, herring, mackerel).