Just Thrive Precision PREbiotic
- Brand: Just Thrive
- Product Code: precision-prebiotic-JTH
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 150 Grams
Just Thrive Precision PREbiotic contains a trio of clinically tested prebiotics, shown to selectively support beneficial gut bacteria including vital keystone strains critical for optimal health.
- Encourages survival and growth of crucial keystone probiotic strains linked to optimal health
- Selectively nourishes the good bacteria in your gut including special keystone strains that promote optimal health
- Improve probiotic diversity and balance in the gut microbiome
- Increase nutrient absorption - including essential minerals like calcium and magnesium that are important for strong bones
- Offer soothing gastrointestinal support
- Increase feelings of fullness for easier weight maintenance
- Support smooth, beautiful skin
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and immune system function
- All-natural, non GMO, and made WITHOUT soy, wheat, tree nuts or gluten
Servings (5 grams) per container: 30
5 grams (1 scoop) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 4g
---Dietary Fiber 1g
Total Sugars 1g
Proprietary Functional Fiber Blend 2g
---Organic Fructooligosaccharides (ACTAZIN)
---Organic Xylooligosaccharides (PreticX)
Other Ingredients: VitaFiber, natural mango fruit, stevia extract (Reb A), malic acid, citric acid, monk fruit extract 80%.
Contains Corn and milk. One or more ingredients derived from lactose from bovine milk and organic, non-GMO corn cob.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, wheat, soy, nuts, artificial colors, artificial flavors, binders, fillers, flow agents.
Ages 4 and up: Start with 1/2 scoop daily for 1 week, then increase to 1 scoop daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Mix powder with 16 ounces of water or blend into your favorite beverage.
Children under 4: Consult your healthcare provider.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.