Bioclinic Naturals PGX Daily Granules
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: pgx-daily-granules-BCN-10_6-oz
Quantity per Container: 10.6 Oz
PGX Daily Granules from Bioclinic Naturals offers 100% soluble fiber to support reducing appetite by promoting a feeling of fullness.
- 100% Soluble Fiber
- Mix into water or juice or add to any food
- Supports reducing appetite by promoting a feeling of fullness.
- Help lower the glycemic index
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar and total cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Bioclinic Natural products are guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the U.S. FDA, Health Canada and TGA of Australia
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Non-GMO, gluten-free
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
PGX Daily® can be taken with or without food with a glass of water (12-16 gl. oz) or as advised by a health care professional.
- Week 1: 1/2 scoop 2-3 times per day.
- Week 2: 1 scoop 2-3 times per day.
- Week 3 and beyond: 1 scoop, 3 times per day.
PGX Daily® Granules are unflavored and can be springled onto most food, yogurt, fruit (both fresh and frozen varieties), oatmeal, soup, non-carbonated low-calorie beverages, or meal replacement.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrates 4 g 1%
- -Dietary Fiber 4 g 24%
- --Soluble Fiber 4 g
- Sodium 135 mg 6%
- Potassium 40 mg <2%
- Protien 1 g
- PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®) 5 g
- - Highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® Process: Konjax-mannan (Amorphophallus konjax)(root), xantham gum, sodium Alginate)
Product contains no: artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are under 18 years of age, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health concerns. If yuo are taking medication, take it one hour priot to or two hours after taking PGX Daily®.
A reduction in serum glucose concentrations by PGX may require a lowering of the dosage of any antidiabetic medications, and serum glucose should be monitored closely to prevent hypoglycemia. Oral medications may need to be taken one hour prior or two hours after PGX, to prevent a slowing down in their absorption. Similarly, fat-soluble vitamins should be taken separately.
Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, serve in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: A small percentage of people may initially experience minor digestive changes when taking PGX Daily®. Slowly work up to the full dose to give your body time to adjust. It is important to drink adequate amounts of water (12-16 fl. oz) immediately after taking PGX Daily®.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.