DaVinci Labs Perna Plus Joint & Connective Tissue Support
Brand: DaVinci Labs
Product Code: perna-plus-joint-DL-180-tblts
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
- Supports proper joint and connective tissue functions.*
- Combines the powerful benefits of Perna, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM),
- Dimethylglycine (DMG) and Manganese for a quicker response than would be seen if any nutrient was taken singularly.
Glucosamine is a fast acting nutritional building block for connective tissue. It is necessary for the production of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfates which support joint comfort and mobility.*
MSM is a source of sulfur, which the body needs in abundance for making collagen. It has been used historically to support joint comfort and circulation.*
DMG is a patented versatile metabolic enhancer.* It supports joint health through immune system modulation, circulation, oxygen utilization and antioxidant protection.* DaVinci has been awarded 3 U.S. Patents on DMG and the immune response, including a recent study done by Dr. John Lawson at Clemson University on the joint supporting properties of DMG.
Manganese is an essential mineral necessary for the production of collagen, proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans in the joints.*
Perna Plus is an advanced joint and connective tissue formula that can be used as an alternative or in conjunction with other joint health programs.*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets, 3 times daily with food for 2 to 4 weeks, then reduce to 2 tablets once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Manganese (Mn Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mg 500%
- Perna canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel) 1,000 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate (from shrimp and crab) 600 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg
- N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, cinnamon oil, polyethylene glycol, methylcellulose, titanium dioxide.
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (shrimp and crab) and soy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.