Bioclinic Naturals PEA 400 Mg
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: pea-400-mg-BCN
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Bioclinic Naturals PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide) is a fatty-acid-like compound which is a fraction of non-GMO safflower oil to support relief of pain and discomfort. It is micronized for improved solubility and absorption.
- Supports relief of pain and discomfort
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Non-GMO, gluten-free
- Manufactured to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA, Health Canada and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Palmitoylethanolamide 400 mg
- -(safflower oil) (seed)
Contains NO: artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.