Nutricology Pantethine, 60 Veg Capsules, Nutricology
Product Code: pantethine-NTC
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Nutricology Pantethine contains Pantesin, a high quality, pharmaceutical grade brand of pantethine. Pantethine is a derivative of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) and a key constituent of coenzyme A, which is involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, and lipids.
- Support for metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates and lipids
- Important for the production of cellular energy
- May support healthy cholesterol and triglycerides within normal levels
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pantethine (from 1.2 g Pantesin®) 660 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-leucine.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.