NOW Foods Pancreatin 10X 200 Mg
Brand: NOW FoodsCategory: Digestive System
Product Code: pancreatin-10x-200-mg-NOW-250-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 250 Capsules
Pancreatin for Pancreas Support
Pancreatin from NOW is a combination of natural pancreatic enzymes that help the body digest carbohydrates, protein and fat.
Enzymes from the pancreas are vital to the ability of our body to break down foods so their nutrients can reach our bloodstream and be delivered to the cells in the body, which make up our entire body.
Pancreatin from NOW contains the following three key digestive enzymes produced in the pancreas.
- Amylase.Breaks down carbohydrates, turning them into glucose needed needed energy in our body.
- Protease. Breaks down proteins, which yield amino acids, the fundamental structural element of every cell in the body. Protease also has an ability to help digest unwanted debris in the blood, including certain bacteria and viruses.
- Lipase. Breaks down fats in food so they can be absorbed in the intestines and delivered to the bloodstream.
The enzymes in Pancreatin may be helpful to individuals whose digestion may be affected by certain digestive health issues.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 250
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pancreatin 10X 200 mg
- -Amylase 50,000 USP units
- -Protease 50,000 USP units
- -Lipase 4,000 USP units
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.