PlusCBD Oil Pain Relief Penetrating Cream
Brand: PlusCBD Oil
Product Code: pain-relief-penetrating-cream-PCBD
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
PlusCBD Pain Relief Penetrating Cream provides targeted, deeper pain relief for joints and muscles. The combination of camphor and menthol cools then warms the affected area, providing short-term comfort and relief from minor pain, followed by the soothing and nourishing effects of CBD and other natural emollients for a full spectrum of skin-smoothing benefits.
- Menthol triggers cold-sensitive receptors in the skin to create a cooling sensation that temporarily reduces pain.
- Camphor stimulates nerves resulting in a warming sensation that calms and relaxes painful spots.
- CBD: Natural emollients like CBD, Marula Oil and Jojoba Oil work together to nourish the skin and provide lasting skin softening effects.
- Clean, CO2 extracted
- No pesticides
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- NO phthalates, sulfates, parabens
- Made with the finest ingredients
- Always third-party tested
- Adults and Children 12 and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12: Consult a physician.
- Camphor 11%
- Menthol 10%
- water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, cannabidiol, glycerin, stearic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, slerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, xanthan gum, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, ethylhexylglycerin.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or irritated skin.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist more than 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days; you experience swelling blistering of the skin.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.