- Brand: Progressive Labs
- Product Code: osteo-mins-pm-vitamin-d-PGL
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 240 Capsules
Taken at bedtime, Osteo-Mins PM with D by Progressive Labs contains bioavailable calcium, which is essential for bone health, plus magnesium and vitamin D3 for added support.
- The Osteo-Mins formulas were developed and formulated by Jonathan V. Wright, M.D., author of Nutrition and Healing.
- In addition to calcium these formulas supply strontium, boron, silicon and other vitamins and trace minerals to support bone growth.
- The Osteo-Mins AM formula containing strontium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, boron and silicon is taken in the morning.
- The Osteo-Mins PM formula containing calcium, magnesium, vitamin D (or vitamins D and K) are taken at bedtime.
- Produced in a facility that is NSF GMP Registered
Bioavailable calcium is essential for bone health; however, bone is complex living tissue that, like other body tissues, has a wide range of nutritional needs. Many researchers feel when these nutrients are taken at different times during the day, assimilation of all nutrients is improved.
8 capsules contain:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (250%)
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 1000mg (100%)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 300mg (75%)
Other Ingredients: gelatin, rice flour, vegetable lubricant.
Adults: Eight capsules in the PM or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Patients receiving anticoagulant therapy should consult their physician before use because this product contains a large amount of vitamin K which decreases the biological activity of anticoagulants. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.