NBI Osteo-K Minis
Product Code: osteo-k-minis-NBI
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
NBI Osteo-K Minis provide 45mg of MK4, a natural form of vitamin K2 plus calcium and vitamin D3 to support of bone and cardiovascular health.
- Formulated by physicians from Harvard, Cornell, MIT and Bastyr.
- Bone support
- Contains ingredients for bone health approved by both the US FDA (calcium and vitamin D) and the Ministry of health in Japan (MK4)
- More than 50 studies with over 7,000 participants show MK4 (45mg/day) supports growing stronger bones.
- Manufactured at a FDA and GMP registered facility
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules twice daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings per container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D (D3 as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (as K2, MK4) 22,500 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 200 mg
Other ingredients: hypromellose (capsules), rice flour, L-leucine.
This product contains NO wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, sodium, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring. Hypoallergenic.
Do not take this product if you are taking anticoagulant medication (3g, warfarin). Vitamin K interferes with warfarin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place, do not expose to excessive heat.