Acorelle Oriental Wax
Product Code: oriental-wax-jar-ACO
Quantity per Container: 10.5 Oz
Acorelle Oriental Wax is a Hot Wax for removing unwanted hair from the body. It removes short hairs and roots, for a soft, smooth skin lasting up to 4 weeks.
- 1 pot of sugar wax 300 grams + 1 wooden spatula + 12 non-woven, washable and reusable paper strips + 1 instruction leaflet
- Hot Wax
- Creamy-textured wax is applied in a thin layer for optimum results, and rinses off with water.
- Contains natural cane sugar and enriched with ylang ylang essential oil naturally occurring in perfume and natural vegetable glycerin
- Removes short hairs and roots, for soft, smooth skin lasting up to 4 weeks.
- Gentle on skin and rich in natural ingredients
- Allergen-free formula, NO parabens, NO animal testing, NO synthetic coloring or preservatives
- Dermatologically tested, Made in France
Heat the wax for the time shown in the instruction leaflet. Stir using the spatula until the wax is evenly mixed. Scoop some wax onto the spatula. Spread a very thin layer of wax on the area to be depilated corresponding to the size of a strip. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Apply the strip onto the waxed area and smooth down firmly. Remove the strip with a single brisk motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Rinse off any remaining wax. Keep the strips and the spatula. Wash them to prepare them for your next hair-removal session.
Glucose, Glycerin, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Fragrance.
Incorrect use of this product can cause severe damage to skin.