- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-wintergreen-essential-oil-PL_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Plant Therapy Organic Wintergreen Essential Oil has a sharp, sweet, fruity, medicinal scent. This bright green leafy bush with attractive red berries was used for centuries by Native American populations as an aid for sore, aching joints and muscles due to aging or strenuous activities.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Botanical Name: Gaultheria procumbens
- Country of Origin: China, Nepal
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Sharp, sweet, fruity, medicinal scent.
- Blends Well With: Aniseed, Clove Bud, Coriander Seed, Eucalyptus Globulus, Fennel Sweet, Geranium Egyptian, Peppermint Western US, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Spearmint, Vanilla CO2
Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Aromatic: Diffuse using 2 to 3 drops per 100 mL of water or use in a personal inhaler. Topical- dilute to a maximum of 2.4% in a carrier
Possible drug interactions. Can inhibit blood clotting. Those who take aspirin or other blood-thinning medications should avoid using Wintergreen. Should not be used at all during or shortly after a viral fever. We recommend a maximum dilution of 2.4% for topical applications. Completely avoid Wintergreen oil up to age 12. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children.