- Brand: Renew Life
- Product Code: organic-triple-fiber-RNL-12-oz
- Quantity per Container: 12 Oz
Triple Fiber for Healthy Digestion
Fiber is one of the most important things your body needs on a daily basis. It's responsible for helping to support and maintain optimal digestive health and function and supports regular waste elimination as well. However, many people don't get the daily recommended value of fiber, even those with the healthiest of diets.
Renew Life offers a product called Organic Triple Fiber, a daily dietary supplement that delivers a natural balance of fiber to help you maintain an optimal level of digestion and overall health.
- A 100% organic daily fiber supplement that provides a natural balance of 75% insoluble fiber and 25% soluble fiber
- Made with organic ground flax, organic oat bran, and organic acacia
- Supports the removal of digestive toxins and the relief of occasional constipation
- Promotes optimal regularity
- Non-GMO verified and USDA organic
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
Organic Triple Fiber is made without psyllium , so you don't have to worry about the possibility of dehydration or constipation. It's also made without the use of most common food allergens, and NO binder or fillers, or artificial ingredients.
Servings (1 scoop) per container: about 42
1 scoop (8 grams) contains:
---Calories from Fat 7
Total Fat 0.7g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
---Dietary Fiber 3g
-----Soluble Fiber 1g
-----Insoluble Fiber 2g
Triple Fiber Blend 8,000mg
---Organic Oat Bran
---Organic Acacia Fiber
Other Ingredients: none.
Contains NO: GMOs, soy, dairy, artificial ingredients.
Adults: Mix one scoop in 8 ounces of water or juice. Drink plenty of water when using this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Using this supplement without at least a full glass of liquid may cause choking. Do not use this supplement if you have difficulty swallowing, acute cough or obstructed bowel.