- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-spruce-black-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Certified Organic Spruce Black Essential Oil from Plant Therapy offers therapeutic properties that support circulation and are beneficial to the respiratory system.
- Botanical Name: Picea mariana
- Country of Origin: North America
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, crisp, woody and earthy scent.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary
- KidSafe: Yes, if diluted
Harvested from the picturesque boreal forests of North America, Spruce Black Organic is an abundant coniferous tree that produces an essential oil loaded with therapeutic properties. Historically, Spruce Black has been used in ointments, salves, and lotions to help soothe muscular discomfort and to ease tight breathing from seasonal concerns and pollen threats. With its fresh and uplifting aroma, it also helps lift away feelings of the winter doldrums by helping to fight off fatigue and energizing the senses.
Certified Organic Picea Mariana Leaf Oil
For topical application, dilute to 2-3% in your favorite carrier oil. Use 1-2 drops in a sinus steam. For a muscle-relaxing blend, mix 4 drops of Spruce Black, 3 drops each of Chamomile Roman and Cedarwood, and 2 drops of Copaiba Oleoresin with 1 ounce of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil. Mix well and apply to tight, overexerted muscles, or for an overall relaxing massage.
Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.