- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-niaouli-1-8-cineole-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Certified Organic Niaouli 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is best known for respiratory support. Diffuse Niaouli or use in an inhaler to help with symptoms caused by seasonal pollen or illness threats.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, camphoraceous, eucalyptus-like scent
- Blends Well With: Cajeput, Cedarwood Virginian, Cypress, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lavandin, Peppermint Western US, Pine Scots, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Spruce Hemlock, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang Complete.
- KidSafe: No
Organic Niaouli 1,8-Cineole, also in the same family as Tea Tree and Cajeput oils, has a variety of uses. It is best known for respiratory support, especially during seasonal pollen threats. It is also useful in skin care, especially in the case of blemishes or in minor scratches or scrapes. Organic Niaouli 1,8-Cineole can also be an adjunct when added to a blend for the aches and pains associated with aging.
Organic Niaouli 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil
For topical applications, dilute to 2-5%. To help support healthy joints, Organic Niaouli 1,8-Cineole can be added to a carrier oil and smoothed over the affected area. Organic Niaouli 1,8-Cineole is also effective in resolving skin problems such as teenage blemishes and the occasional minor cooking burn. Diffuse into the air or use in an inhaler to help with symptoms caused by seasonal pollen or illness threats.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.