- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-marjoram-sweet-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Certified Organic Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is calming and warming and encourages relaxation before sleep. It can provide comfort to those suffering from the symptoms of seasonal illness. Also, use Marjoram Sweet for relief of discomfort due to menstrual discomfort.
- Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Freshly Dried Flowering Plant
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh-medicinal, sweet, herbaceous scent
- Blends Well With: Carrot Seed, Coriander Seed, Cypress, Dill Weed, Helichrysum Italicum, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Sandalwood Australian, Orange Sweet, Tea Tree and Thyme Linlool
- KidSafe: Yes, when diluted
This precious essential oil is a comforting oil at all levels. With its slightly sweet, herbaceous scent that is fresh and medicinal, Organic Marjoram will become a staple in your house! Use it during seasonal threats in a blend to support the respiratory system and comfort the senses. Organic Marjoram can be used with Plant Therapy carrier oil to relieve discomfort during the menstrual cycle, as well as alleviate sore, achy muscles. It is a favorite to use to calm the mind and body before bedtime. Whether used in a diffuser or added to your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil for a relaxing massage that can help you sleep easier, this essential oil will be a comforting friend always.
Organic Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil
For topical applications, dilute to 3-5%. For seasonal threats, blend 2-3 drops of Organic Marjoram with 1 teaspoon of bubble bath or body wash; add to 1/2 cup of Epson Salts in a warm bath to help relieve symptoms. Add Organic Marjoram to your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil at a 1-3% dilution to relive occasional tired, sore muscles or to relieve the discomfort suffered during the menstrual cycle.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.