- Brand: Starwest Botanicals
- Product Code: organic-kelp-powder-SWB
- Quantity per Container: 1 Lbs
Kelp: Superfood Sea Vegetable
Seaweed may not sound like the most appetizing food to some people, but most of us can benefit from the impressive array of nutrients this sea vegetable has to offer.
Organic Kelp Powder from Starwest Botanicals is a natural alternative to table salt which is rich in iodine, trace minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that may support thyroid function, detoxification, metabolism and more.
About this Organic Kelp Powder:
Ascophyllum nosodum ("Knotted wrack") is a species of kelp, a sea vegetable that is naturally rich in iodine, trace minerals, vitamins and a polysaccharide called fucoidan. Kelp makes a healthful salt substitute and may be used in recipes, by itself, or even in the bath.
Due to the depleted mineral content of most of the world's soil, conventional vegetable crops may be quite low in necessary minerals.
Additionally, many of us may not be consuming sufficient amounts of iodine due to low-salt diets or the presence of iodine antagonists (chlorine, fluoride, bromine) in our water.
Maintaining healthy iodine levels is crucial for normal thyroid function - which affects our hormones, energy levels, metabolism and more.
- May support thyroid function
- May support detoxification & defend against radiation
- May enhance metabolism
- May support healthy hair, skin and nails
- May help support normal immune function
- May promote a healthy inflammatory response
- Source: North Atlantic Ocean, Canada
- USDA Certified Organic
- Natural source of iodine, iron, calcium, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D & E, amino acids, chlorophyll and trace minerals
Suggested Use for this Kelp Powder:
You can use this certified organic kelp powder as a mineral-rich salt-substitute, as a natural iodine supplement, or in bath and body care recipes. Order yours now!