- Brand: Teeccino Herbal Coffee
- Product Code: organic-french-roast-tea-THC
- Servings per Container: 10
- Quantity per Container: 10 Tea Bags
A Healthier French Roast without the Caffeine
If coffee is one of the things that gets you out of bed in the morning, but you're not a fan of the caffeine crash that can come later in the day, Teeccino Herbal Coffee offers an alternative you're sure to love.
Organic French Roast Tea is a robust tea that offers deep coffee flavors and is made without caffeine, so you can enjoy your morning energy boost from natural ingredients and not have to worry about jitters or the possibility of an afternoon crash.
- Contains roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, and may also contain traces of almonds
- Provides antioxidant support and helps maintain heart health
- Delivers an energy boost from natural ingredients, not stimulants
- Provides prebiotic benefits and supports healthy digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- USDA Organic and Kosher
Getting your morning energy bump doesn't have to involve stimulants like caffeine. Take the route that is healthier and all-natural instead. Give Organic French Roast Tea from Teeccino Herbla Coffee a try today.
Servings (1 tea bag) per container: 10
1 tea bag (makes 8 fl. oz.) contains:
Total Fat 0g
---Saturated Fat 0g
---Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
---Dietary Fiber 0g
---Total Sugars 0g
Ingredients: Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, organic coffee flavor.
Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.
Contains NO: caffeine. USDA Organic. Kosher.
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 ounces boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 ounce glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.