- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-frankincense-carteri-kidsafe-essential-oil-PL
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Organic Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is ideal support for joint issues associated with aging or overuse.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Botanical Name: Boswellia carteri (also known as Boswellia sacra)
- Country of Origin: Somalia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Gum Resin
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Frankincense Carteri oil has a green, balsamic, lemon-wood odor.
- Blends Well With: Basil, Cedarwood Atlas, Clary Sage, Coriander, Jasmine Absolute, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Orange, Pine, Sandalwood, Spruce and Vetiver
Frankincense Carteri essential oil is steam distilled from a Middle Eastern or African tree's gum resin. It has been used for thousands of years as a spiritual incense, folk medicine and in cosmetics. In traditional Chinese Medicine, the gum resin is used for bruising, swelling, sores and pain from traumatic injuries. Frankincense Carteri has the ability to rejuvenate the look of mature skin and can be used in serums or creams for the face. It is also used as an immune system support. Frankincense can be a dear friend during times of grief and sorrow.
Organic Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil
Add 2-3 drops in a tablespoon of carrier oil and smooth over achy joints or add to skin rejuvenating preparations. Diffusing Frankincense Carteri oil during meditation creates a soothing, peaceful environment. Add to a favorite unscented lotion with a drop or two of myrrh or rose absolute for the friend who is grieving a loss.
Do not apply to or near the face of infants or young children. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.