- Brand: Garden of Life
- Product Code: organic-extra-virgin-coconut-oil-glass-GOL-16-oz
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Living Foods Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from Garden of Life is 100% Organic and contains the meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts.
- 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- Supports the maintenance of already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis*
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Delicious flavor. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies. Can be used in place of butter.
- 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world. An excellent cooking oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, Garden of Life thinks it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long-chain saturated fatty acids.
Consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, may help maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.*
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, and then fermented to achieve a great taste and aroma.
Servings (15ml) per container: 321 tablespoon (15ml) contains:
---Calories from fat 125
Total fat 14g
---Saturated fat 13.5g
---Trans fat 0g
---Polyunsaturated fat 0g
---Monounsaturated fat 0.5g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
100% Organic Expeller Pressed Philippine Coconut Oil.
May safely consume between 1 to 4 tablespoons per day. Use in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies. Can be used in place of other oils, including butter.