- Brand: Renew Life
- Product Code: organic-clear-prebiotic-fiber-RNL-9_5-oz
- Quantity per Container: 9.5 Oz
Organic Fiber Support for Optimal Health
Fiber plays an essential role in helping to maintain an optimal level of overall health. It provides a number of benefits on a daily basis, including helping to curb appetite and helping to maintain healthy digestion, among others. While fiber may be available in a number of foods, many people still don't get the daily recommended value through their diets.
Organic Clear Prebiotic Fiber from Renew Life is a powered fiber supplement that provides the fiber your body needs on a daily basis to maintain health and wellness.
- Every serving delivers 5 grams of soluble fiber from organic acacia
- Grit-free, will not thicken or gel, and is easily mixable
- Dissolves easily into liquids and soft foods, making it ideal for cooking and baking
- Helps to curb your appetite and supports the removal of toxins from your digestive system
- Manufactured in a GMP facility; Made in the USA
Every batch of Renew Life's Organic Clear Prebiotic Fiber is USDA Certified and Non-GMO Verified.
Simply stir one tablespoon into eight ounces of water or soft food up to three times every day. Be sure to stir until fully dissolved. This product dissolves best in liquids that are at room temperature or warmer.
Order yours today!
Servings (5.6g) per container: approx. 48
1 level tablespoon (5.6g) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 5g
---Dietary Fiber 5g
-----Soluble Fiber 5g
Organic Acacia Fiber 5.6g
Other Ingredients: None.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy.
Adults: For best results, mix 1 level tablespoon into 6 to 8 ounces of liquid or soft food up to 3 times daily. Stir until dissolved. Organic Clear Prebiotic Fiber dissolves best in liquids that are room temperature or warmer. Not recommended for carbonated beverages.
Keep out of the reach of children. Using this supplement without at least a full glass of liquid may cause choking. Do not use this supplement if you have difficulty swallowing, acute cough or obstructed bowel.