- Brand: Ancient Nutrition
- Product Code: organic-bone-broth-collagen-ANN-van
- Quantity per Container: 15.9 Oz
Vanilla Organic Bone Broth Collagen from Ancient Nutrition contains organic collagen protein made from real, bone broth and is an ideal protein source for the Paleo diet.
Organic Bone Broth Collagen provides powerful nutrients the body wants, including Type II collagen, which is often missing in the diet. Overall, Organic Bone Broth Collagen supports joint health, gut health, skin health, and healthy aging.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Paleo Friendly
- Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, grain, nuts, artificial colors, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Organic Bone Broth Collagen is a powerful combination of cartilage-supportive ingredients and can:
- Support healthy joint function and mobility
- Support collagen biosynthesis, a vital factor in maintaining healthy-looking skin
- Help protect against the effects of aging by fighting free radicals
- Help the body cope with stress and promote a calming, relaxing state of mind
- Promote more restful sleep
Servings (1 heaping scoop) per container: approx. 30
1 heaping scoop (15g) contains:
Total Fat 1g
---Saturated Fat 0.5g
---Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
---Total Sugars 1g
Organic Bone Broth Collagen Blend 12.5g
---Organic Chicken Bone Concentrate, Organic Chicken Protein Concentrate, Organic Ashwagandha Extract (root and leaf)
Other Ingredients: organic natural vanilla flavor, natural maple flavor, rosemary extract, organic guar gum, organic stevia (leaf) extract, organic monk fruit extract.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, grain, nuts, artificial colors, or preservatives. Non-GMO. USDA Certified Organic.
Adults: Mix one heaping scoop (included) in 8 to 10 ounces of water, juice or in a smoothie or protein shake one or more times per day. Great with almond, cashew or coconut milk. Can be enjoyed warm or cold.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.