- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-black-pepper-kidsafe-essential-oil-PL_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Plant Therapy Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil has a warm, mild, dry spicy aroma that will remind you of freshly ground peppercorns combined with a soft floral undertone. While somewhat strong when diffused by itself, Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil can add warmth and spice up your favorite DIY diffuser blends.
USDA certified organic, this essential oil blends well with oils such as Bergamot Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, and Rosemary Essential Oil. Black Pepper is an excellent choice to help in reducing muscle tension and perception of pain after a hard workout. It also supports healthy digestion and joint health for aging joints that are prone to pain.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: A dry, fresh, woody scent with a hint of floral.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Copaiba Balsam, Cypress, Frankincense Serrata, Geranium Egyptian, Juniper Berry, Rose Absolute, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Sandalwood Australian, and Vetiver.
Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Aromatic: Diffuse using 3-4 drops per 100 mL of water or use in a personal inhaler. Topical- dilute to 3-5% in a carrier
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.