- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-basil-linalool-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Organic Basil Linalool Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is one of the finest oils available for calming and focusing the mind and is also useful for easing tension in the head and neck.
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Country of Origin: Egypt, Nepal
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: A sweet, fresh, green scent with a balsamic undertone
- Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Grapefruit Pink, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole and Sandalwood Australian.
- KidSafe: No
Organic Basil Linalool Essential Oil is gentler than other forms of Basil essential oils, and the high Linalool content amplifies the oil's incredible calming effects. It is excellent for reducing head and neck tension and can help ease the transition into bedtime. This oil is also very uplifting, making it a wonderful addition to spiritual meditation practices or simply a time of positive reflection. The sweet, herbal scent of Basil Linalool blends well with other herbaceous oils such as Rosemary as well as citrus oils such as Lemon.
Organic Basil Linalool Essential Oil
To relieve tense muscles, dilute in a carrier oil of your choice and massage where needed or add a few drops to a warm bath. When in need of soothing or a mood boost, combine equal amounts of Bergamot, Clary Sage and Basil Linalool and diffuse. For topical application, dilute to 1-3%.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.